Friday, September 3, 2010

Gdiaper

The first diaper I ever tried was a Gdiaper. I read about them in a parenting magazine. I thought that the idea was really cool.The concept behind Gdiapers is that it is a hybrid diaper. It has an outside that is cloth and an insert that is compostable . They then came out with a reusable cloth insert that is resuable.

So here are the things that I liked about gdiapers: They are cute and I could get them at my local store. I like the idea of the diaper and it was a great introduction to cloth diapering.

Here are the things that I didn't like so much: They have a learning curve and were not husband friendly. I got a bad batch of velcro and it was all downhill from there. The company offered replacement velcro that they would send for free but I had to sew it on. That's a big fat no thanks for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment